February 16, 2012 4:20:41 AM EST
This process is applicable toStratusphere™ Database Appliance running on VMware ESX, Citrix
XenServer, and Microsoft Hyper-V.Here is the process to add storage to a Stratusphere™ Database
- Shutdown the Stratusphere Database Appliance.
- Liquidware Labs recommends taking a snapshot of theStratusphere™ Hub before proceeding.
- In the appropriate hypervisor client, expand the size of thedisk to a new size. Save the new settings. Note: Please do NOT reduce the sizeof an existing disk.
- Power ON the Stratusphere™ Hub.
- The Stratusphere™ Database Appliance will automaticallyrecognize the additional space and expand the size of its partitions. Log intothe Stratusphere™ Web UI Administration section and navigate to the HubAdministration > Data Retention tab and verify the additional free spaceavailable. If you get an error message, please contact Support.